This contract is between LISA LANATA, hereinafter called Breeder, and
______________________, hereinafter called Buyer.
Date: ___________________ Name of Kitten:________________________
Breed: Minuet/Napoleon Color: ______________Sex: _____ Eye Color ___________
Birth Date:_________________Registration:_________Breeding Rights________
Sire ______________________________ Color ________________________________
Sold to:___________________________(Buyer) By: Lisa Lanata (Breeder)
For price/terms:$________ cash/Venmo/Zelle Deposit $ _______(Non-Refundable)
Cash/Venmo/Zelle at pickup______________ If refund needs to be issued back for any reason, no refund shall be given until initial funds have cleared/deposited in bank.
BUYER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITION OF SALE:
1. Under no circumstances will this kitten be sold, leased, or given to any pet shop, research laboratory, or similar facility. If kitten/cat needs to be rehomed, buyer will contact Breeder to return the kitten/cat with no refund of purchase price. Buyer will not turn kitten/cat over to a shelter under any condition.
2. Adequate indoor sanitary facilities will be provided and this kitten will NOT be allowed to roam outdoors. Minuets cannot defend themselves outdoors. This animal WILL NOT BE DECLAWED, nor confined to a cage for extended periods of time.
2A. Failure to comply with #2. will result in the voiding of any and all health guarantees on this cat.
3. If this kitten is found to be neglected or in ill health for an unreasonable length of time, purchaser will surrender said kitten to breeder unconditionally with no refund of purchase price
4. The kitten is purchased for: Show____________ Breeding _________ Pet __________
Seller makes no guarantee as to the show quality of this kitten unless Breeder agrees to show kitten prior to purchase at buyer’s request to verify showability.
5. Registration papers and pedigree copies of Sire & Dam will be provided by seller if this kitten is purchased with breeding rights. Breeder does not guarantee that kitten/cat will be able to breed in the future, just that it will have never been spayed or neutered. If purchased as a breeder, buyer warrants that it will only be bred to another registered minuet or acceptable outcross of munchkin or Persian. Any offspring resulting for ANY mating to other than a registered minuet or acceptable outcross for minuets with breeding rights shall not be eligible for registration and shall be given away to good homes and not sold as Minuets or half Minuet cats.
This cat will not be sold or given away "intact" without the Breeder's express written permission, i.e., breeding rights are not transferrable to any new owner except the one listed above as Buyer if breeding rights are initially given.
6. If purchased as a pet, buyer agrees to neuter or spay this kitten within six months after birth or within 30 days after purchase if this is an adult. Purchaser agrees and guarantees that this kitten/cat will not be used for stud or breeding under any circumstance or breeder has the right to take the kitten/cat back and/or impose a breeding fee of $700 to be paid by buyer immediately. Buyer agrees to pay all litigation costs of suit to recover kitten/cat or $700 breeding fee if found to have been bred without rights being obtained. If litigation is pursued, it will be done so in the courts of Louisiana, where the Breeder resides and Buyer agrees to pay all court costs of Breeder’s to pursue such action.
GUARANTEE BY BREEDER
1. Breeder guarantees that the cat listed above is a purebred Minuet, with an accurate pedigree, and is eligible for registration in either or both; Cat Fanciers Federation (CFF) or The International Cat Association (TICA).
2. Breeder further guarantees that the parents were tested for FeLV and FIV and found to be negative.
3. Kitten/Cat will have had : 1st Vaccination________ 2nd vaccination________
3rd Vaccination ________.
If date not given for vaccinations/shots, purchaser will be responsible for the remaining vaccinations/shots. Vaccination Record will be provided. Kitten has not been tested for Feline Leukemia or FIV but parents have been tested.
There is no guarantee for kittens or cats when tested for Coronavirus as the test is not specific to a single Coronavirus. There is no guarantee if the buyer uses the FIP vaccine, as FIP may be potentiated by such.
It is recommended that a rabies vaccine be given between 6 & 8 months and your Vet may also want to vaccinate for Feline Leukemia Virus, but only if your cat is going to be in contact with any other at risk cats. Please DO NOT give multiple vaccines to your cat on the same day. Vaccinating for FIP, FiV, FeLV should be talked about with your vet.
4. If purchased as a PET or BREEDER, this kitten is guaranteed for the first year of life against a GENETIC problem so severe that it prevents the animal from living a normal life as a pet or breeder. Upon receiving written proof of a diagnoses of said genetic defect by a certified Veterinary or Veterinary specialist, the Buyer will receive a replacement with another kitten of equal quality as soon as available. Buyer may keep the original cat. Breeder is not responsible for any vet bills incurred. Buyer must provide a death certificate issued by a veterinarian in the event of a death in order to qualify for a replacement kitten. Buyer will be responsible for all transportation costs for replacement kitten/cat.
5. Breeder guarantees this kitten to be in healthy condition upon purchase. Buyer must take kitten to be evaluated and tested within three (3) days of purchase by a licensed Veterinarian. If other animals are present in the purchaser's home, kitten must be taken to the Veterinarian within two (2) days or 48 hours of purchase for evaluation and must be isolated or kept away from other animals during the evaluation period of 2 days & (see 6. Below). During the initial veterinarian visit (within 2-3 days of receipt), if a diagnosis of disease other than stress-induced minor upper respiratory infection, fleas or parasites is made, Buyer agrees to provide a written report, signed by the examining licensed veterinarian, including the diagnosis and all test results the diagnosis is based on.
The Breeder has the right to request a second opinion from a Veterinarian of the Breeder's choice, at the Breeder's expense. Upon confirmation, the Breeder is obligated to pay for the treatment of the diagnosed illness by Breeder's chosen Veterinarian, up to 1/2 of the purchase price of the animal. The Buyer may, at his option and within five days of the veterinary diagnosis elect to either a) cancel this contract and be refunded the purchase price, or b) accept a replacement animal, when available. The Breeder may, at his
option and within the same five-day period, elect to cancel this contract and refund the purchase price to the Buyer. All costs associated with shipping will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
6. If this kitten/cat is sold to a multi-cat home whether pet, Breeder, or Show Home, the cat must be isolated for a period of 21 days in order for the health guarantee to be valid.
7. If kitten/cat is purchased with Breeding Rights, Breeder does not guarantee that kitten/cat will be able to breed in the future, just that it will have never been spayed or neutered.
8. Breeder agrees to provide registration papers TICA or CFF on the kitten/cat upon presentation of a Veterinarian certificate of neutering or spaying if requested. Breeder has the right to verify authenticity of such Vet Certificate. Please allow time for registration papers to come back in.
9. If the cat is to be shipped, all costs of transportation, including Rabies vaccination and USDA Health Certificate for shipment, also to include cost of pet carrier, shall be paid by the Buyer. Breeder is not responsible for airline costs or errors, including handling or mishandling during shipping or transport and no refund of purchase price will be given.
10. All sales are final after 48 hours. Refund or replacement is at the Breeder’s discretion. Deposits are non-refundable.
11. Buyer agrees that this contract will be bound by the laws of the State of Louisiana, and any dispute regarding this contract will be settled in a Louisiana State court.
Feeding and Health Instructions: Keep dry food out at all times (freshen daily. Recommend dry mix of Purina Pro Plan Selects Kitten and/or Royal Canin Mother Baby Cat/Persian/Persian Kitten). Daily Wet canned food can be provided if specially formulated for kittens.
Grooming: Groom daily, comb, massage, and wipe eyes with moistened cotton ball/pad.
Weekly clean ears with cotton ball/pad. Monthly trim front nails.
Litter Training: Kitten/Cat is litter trained on pine horse pellets and/or non-clumping clay cat litter. Clean litter box daily. If rehomed before 12 weeks, I cannot guarantee kitten to be litter trained.
From the heart: I created ItsRainingMins purely for the love of kittens and cats. There is no such thing as a dumb kitten question. PLEASE call us with ANY concern, problem, or happy story.
We encourage your photos and updating us on your kitten.
Printed Name of Purchaser: _______________________________________
Signature of Purchaser: _________________________________________________________
Address: ____________________________ Telephone Contact # _______________________
____________________________________ Email Address: ___________________________
Breeder: Lisa Lanata signature of Breeder:________________________________
Address: ItsRainingMins Cattery Phone: 504-458-0184
4195 Riverside Dr. Email: ItsRainingMins@gmail.com
Pearlington, MS 39572 Website: ItsRainingMins.com
ItsRainingMins Oath it asks of its purchasers: "I agree to love, honor, cherish, and spoil this kitten as rotten as it is today 'til death do us part."
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and new litters.